Friday 25 May 2012

Cocoa Numph, Vancouver

I harbor a lot of confusion about this city. I’m not sure I’ll ever really feel at home in it enough to run parallel with it, unquestionably. Yet it is always full of surprises. The other day I stumbled upon this little hidden gem with one of my girlfriends. Located in Point Grey in Kitsalano, Vancouver. We were thrilled to have a warm cup of cocoa to ease the pain on yet another coastal rainy day. Who needs breakfast when you can have something made of chocolate?


They had assortments of different chocolates, spices, and of course pieces of fluffy sugar, aka marshmallows. I was in heaven! My poison of choice was the dark and spicy, substitute with almond milk, complimented with caramel salted marshmallows!




Dark and Spicy

 I left the chocolate shop with a warm belly and a smile on my face.

http://www.cocoanymph.com/ 

The Break Down:
Price: $2-5
Monday-Sat:11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sun: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
3739 W. 10th Ave (at Alma)
Vancouver, BC, 
Wait time: zero
Parking: meter parking, some street
Fun: they have art showings here and there
Rating: 9 





No comments:

Post a Comment